- Offers accuracy greater than 99% from the date the period should start.
- It is the only test that also indicates the weeks that have elapsed since the conception has occurred.
- Provides clear and error-free results.
- It is so sensitive that it allows the test to be performed up to four days before the first fault2 occurs.
- It is easy to use thanks to its unique symbol in the form of an hourglass that shows that the test is working.
When you are ready for the test, remove the test rod from the foil wrapper and remove the blue cap. Use the test rod immediately.
- Just place the absorbent collector facing down into the urine flow for only 5 seconds.
- Make sure that the rest of the test rod does not get wet.
- If desired, replace the cap, and leave the test rod on a flat surface.
- The standby symbol will flash to indicate that the test is working.
- When the wait symbol stops flashing, the result will appear.
- The indicator will show the result within 3 minutes.