ACTION AND DESCRIPTION
Class I non-sterile sanitary product
6 cm x 2.5 cm adhesive elastic bandage in length, covered with an adhesive mass composed of elastomers and synthetic resin, solvent-free.
- Support for the prevention and treatment of muscle, joint, tendon or ligament injuries
- Functional re-education for the gradual return of sports activity
- Holding dressings
CONSERVATION AND EXPIRATION
Expiration: 5 years
MODE OF USE
1. Use on clean, dry and healthy skin
2. Cut the bandage to the desired length. Take off the protective paper at the same time as the bandage is placed.
3. Place the bandage with higher or lesser voltage depending on the desired effect.
4. To secure the containment bandage, place the first lap and the next lap, overlay it covering at least half of the previous lap.
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS
- Do not place the bandage on injured skin
- Avoid excessive stresses for clamping dressings
- In the circular bandage, do not place the bandage with excessive tension.
- In case of prolonged static use or placement on a sensitive part of the body, an interface is necessary between the skin and the bandage.
- Single use.