ACTION AND DESCRIPTION
Polyurethane condom, transparent, lubricated, smooth and with tank. Ultra-thin, single use. Longuitd: 190 mm. Nominal width: 58 mm.CE-0123
CONSERVATION AND EXPIRATION
Keep in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS
- If you have hand wounds, avoid contacting the condom directly to reduce the chance of contagion.
- Safely remove and dispose of the condom and hygienically by throwing it away, never to the W.C.
- The condom is for a single use, so use a new condom in each sexual act or if you change partners during the same relationship. If the condom material is brittle, sticky, or visibly damaged, do not use it.
- The use of condoms by anal means increases the risk of rupture. For these cases use a thicker condom.
- In case of breakage or slippage, if the condom is used to prevent pregnancy, it is advisable to consult a doctor within 72 hours.
- If you want additional lubrication, use only water-based lubricants, such as glycerin. Do not use oil-based lubricants such as vaseline, baby oils, body lotions, massage oil, butter, margarine, etc... as they could damage the condom.
- The compatibility of condoms with topical products applied to the penis or vagina should be consulted with a doctor or pharmacist.
- Used correctly, latex condoms help prevent pregnancies and many sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) such as syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia infections, genital herpes, hepatitis B or AIDS. The use of condoms does not eliminate this risk in its entirety.
- Contact of the condom with areas of shaved hair or in the presence of "piercings" increases the risk of breakage. In these cases extreme precautions.
- latex condoms should not be used by persons allergic to this element.