Does not contain latex.
Brush type: Interdental.
- Small: CN 300848.8, 348441.1, 209924.1, 210039.8
- Medium: CN 300830.3, 300855.6
- Large: CN 176024.1, 207597.9
- Cylindrical: CN 300830.3, 300855.6, 209924.1, 207597.9
- Conical: CN 300848.8, 210039.8
- Micro: CN 153024.0, 155757.5, 348441.1
- Mini: CN 153025.7
Fiber material: Tynex.
Cleaning of narrow interdental spaces. They allow to detect points of bleeding (white filaments) and areas with bacterial plaque (black filaments).
Protective cap on each brush. Blister with 6 and 14 units.
Angled handle upper. Short and long handles.
MODE OF USE
1. Use the most suitable size for each space. The brush should be inserted loosely, so that it is the filaments, not the wire, that are in contact with the teeth.
2. Move the brush from the inside out, without turning it. To more easily clean the back parts, attach the protective cap to the handle.
3. The top of the handle has been specially designed in the form of an angle for easy access to all spaces.