OTC ANTIMOSQUITOS FORTE AEROSOL 100 ML
Insect repellent specially developed for use in extreme conditions which provides up to 7 hours of effective protection against mosquitoes and tiger moquito.
Registration with the Ministry of Health 639-PLAG
Ethyl butylamethylminopropionate 30%. Contains ethyl alcohol 21.67%.
MODE OF USE
Apply the product evenly to the areas of the skin to be protected. Do not apply directly to the face. Apply first to the palm of your hand and then spread the product. Do not apply to children's hands. Wash your hands properly after use of the product. Do not apply to cuts, wounds, freshly shaved or irritated skin. Wash the area of the donse body has been applied the product, after the protection time is over. This product, by its reinforced formula, is recommended for areas where external conditions justify its use.
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS
Do not ingest. Do not inhale.
Frequent and repeated application is unnecessary.
Do not use in people sensitive to their components.
Use in children from 3 years of age. If necessary in children under 3 years of age, consult your pediatrician in advance. Use with caution in children under 6 years of age. In children over 3 years old, use only once a day.
The employment guidelines contained on the label should be followed. However, in areas of risk of transmission of mosquito diseases and in cases where external conditions so advise, preventive measures communicated by health authorities shall be met.
Keep out of reach of children.
Read the label before use. if medical advice is needed have the packaging or label handy.
Extremely flammable aerosol. Keep away from heat sources, sparks, open flame or hot surfaces. No smoking. Avoid breathing the spray. Pressure vessel. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50oC/122oF. Do not puncture or burn, even after use.
Causes severe eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes: rinse thoroughly with water for several minutes.
If swallowed: call a poison information centre (national toxicological information service phone 915 620 420), or a doctor in case of discomfort.
Use only for the repellent purpose, so once its biocidal function is complete, it should be disposed of correctly, avoiding its release into the environment.