Click for more products.
No produts were found.
Click for more products.
No produts were found.

OTC Antipiojos Champu Antipiojos Permethrin 1.5% 125 ML

They perform a powerful antiparasitic effect that blocks the central nervous system of the lice by canceling its activity and causing death.
They contain Permethrin, a pediculcicide active recommended by WHO, at a concentration of 1.5% that guarantees maximum anti-piojo and nits efficacy.

  • Pediculicide efficacy: 97-99%.
  • Ovicid aditivity: 70-80%.
  • Minimal skin absorption.
  • Pediculicide suitable for pregnant women.
  • Suitable for children from 2 years old.
Read more
Limited time offer:
€8.95 (tax incl.) €9.95
Reference:
159960
Brand:
Add to wishlist
Description
OTC ANTIPIOJOS CHAMPU ANTIPIOJOS PERMETRINA 1.5% 125 ML

Antiparasitic effect shampoo that acts on lice by cancelling their activity and causing them to die.
Eliminate head lice in children older than 2 years and adults.

MODE OF USE

Start treatment only when viewing live lice. If you have previously used other pediculitious products, wash your head properly with the usual shampoo before starting treatment. If the infestation persists, after 7 days perform the treatment again.
Apply the shampoo to wet hair by gently massage so that hair and scalp are well impregnated.
Leave on for 10-15 minutes using the cap included in the case.
Wash hair with the usual shampoo.

Composition

Permethrin 1.5%.
Aqua. PPG-26-buteth-26. PEG-40 hydrogenated beaver oil. Sodium laureth sulfate. PEG-200 glyceryl stearate. Disodium laureth sulfosuccinate. 1.2-hexanediol. Permethrin. Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate. PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate. Citric acid. Sodium benzoate. Parfum.

CONSERVATION AND EXPIRATION

5 years. OO: 12 months

CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS

External use. Do not ingest. Do not use in people sensitive to their components. Do not use in people sensitive to their components. Irritating to the eyes. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, sensitive or sick areas of the skin, and wounds. In case of eye contact, wash immediately and thoroughly with water. Stay out of reach of children and away from food and beverages. If it is necessary to apply in children under 12 months consult the pediatrician or pharmacist in advance. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the label or container to the doctor. In case of poisoning or accidental ingestion, call the Toxicological Information Service, Telf. 91 562 04 20.

Read more
Product Details
159960
Related products
No items
12 other products in the same category:

Menu

Create a free account to use wishlists.

Sign in