Dr. Scholl Insoles Gel Activ Flat Shoe Woman
Provides cushioning and shock absorption under the heel in flat shoes, to maintain a feeling of lightness in the feet throughout the day. doesn't squeeze your fingers. It stays firmly positioned in place
Suitable flats and boots.
How to use:
– Make sure the inside of the shoe is dry and clean.
– Remove the plastic sheet and look for the mark indicating left (L) or right (R).
– Place the insole in the corresponding shoe with the adhesive part facing down. To place it, align the heel of the insole with the back of the shoe.
– Change at six months or at the first sign of wear.
– To remove the insole, pull it out and remove it from the shoe slowly and gently.