SOLARAY CALCIUM AND MAGNESIUM 90 CAPSULES
Calcium and Magnesium Solaray is a dietary supplement based on calcium citrate, magnesium citrate and vitamin D.
Calcium and Magnesium Properties
- 99% of the body's Calcium is found, along with Phosphorus and Magnesium, constituting the mineral part of bones and teeth. The rest is necessary for blood clotting, nerve impulse transmission, muscle development and contraction, heart rate regulation, metabolic reactions and for the activity of different hormones and enzymes.
- Calcium is involved in the structure of some proteins and helps keep the gums healthy.
- Calcium levels in the blood are tightly regulated: if calcium intake is insufficient, the bone is destroyed to release it. With age there is, especially in women, a decrease in bone mass that can lead to osteoporosis.
- Vitamin D promotes the absorption of calcium from food and its deposit in the bones.
- Magnesium is an important mineral for the development of the musculature and nerves that control it.
- Magnesium ensures proper contraction and relaxation of muscles and improves muscle strength and endurance.
- Magnesium contributes to heart rate regulation, lower blood pressure, good immune system condition and helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium is necessary for proper activity of B vitamins, for fat and glucose metabolism and for protein synthesis.
- The balance of the nervous system also depends on adequate levels of Magnesium and is involved in the body's anti-stress defense.
- More than half of the body's Magnesium is part of the bone structure.
- In addition, it intervenes in the correct use of Calcium in the body, as it favors its deposition in the bones and their absorption, recommended to maintain a 2:1 ratio in the calcium:magnesium contribution.
How to use
It is advised to take one vegetable capsule a day with food or with a glass of water.
Ingredients (per vegetable capsule):
Solaray guarantees that only the following ingredients are present in this product:
Calcium (calcium citrate) 166.6 mg
Magnesium (magnesium citrate) 83.3 mg
Vitamin D (ergocalciferol) (D2) 1.66 mcg
Vegetable cellulose capsule; loading agent: cellulose, parsley leaf (Petroselinum crispum), alfalfa leaf (Medicago sativa),
berro leaf (Rorippa nasturium-aquaticum), dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale); anti-agglomerate: magnesium stearate.