SOLARAY VITAMIN D-3 120 CAPSULAS
Food supplement. Vitamin D is a nutritional component to support the development of the skeletal system and bone strength. In addition with fish oil acts in synergy with Calcium and Phosphorus to promote a good condition of the skin, bones, teeth and vision.
Vitamin D Properties
- Vitamin D is necessary for bone growth and strength, and works synergistically with calcium and phosphorus by improving its absorption.
- It can be ingested with food or manufactured by the body as a result of the incidence of sunlight on our skin. People with little exposure to sunlight may need to supplement their diet with an extra intake of vitamin D.
- Vitamin D is essential for healthy bones and teeth, and is also important for the good condition of the immune system.
- Vitamin D supplementation is especially recommended in older people, especially those with a compromised nutrient intake and for anyone with low exposure to sunlight.
- Many adults have vitamin D deficiencies, and low levels of vitamin D have been linked to senior problems.
How to use:
Take one pearl a day with a glass of water during meals. Store the product tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep products away from younger children.
Food supplements should not be used as substitutes for a varied and equiibrate diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Do not consume the product if the safety seal is broken or unhealthy.
Ingredients (per pearl):
Solaray guarantees that only the following ingredients are present in this product:
Vitamin D3 (fish liver oil) 10 mcg
(such as natural fish liver oil colecalciferol)