ACTION AND DESCRIPTION
Adhesive cream for dentures, with high resistance to hot foods.
Adhesive cream for dentures indicated for the fixation of dentures. It has the property of increasing volume when it comes into contact with saliva, thus favoring a windy effect between the oral mucosa and the denture. Peripheral sealing prevents the interposition of food remains between gums and prostheses, reducing chewing discomfort, halitosis and possible pockets of infection.
Class I sanitary product
Does not contain latex.
Un flavored: Paraffinum Liquidum, Calcium/Sodium PVM/MA Copolymer, Cellulose Gum, Petrolatum, Silica
Paraffinum liquidum, Calcium/Sodium PVM/MA Copolymer, Cellulose Gum, Petrolatum, Silica, Menthytl Lactate, Cl 45430, Propylpara hydroxybenzoate, Tocopherol.
CONSERVATION AND EXPIRATION
Keep in a dry place away from heat sources for perfect preservation of the adhesive properties of the cream.
MODE OF USE
1. Clean the prosthesis properly.
2. Distribute a minimum amount of adhesive cream in small bands as shown in the drawing. Always start by applying little amount and then, if necessary, increase in successive applications, until you get a fit
perfect and comfortable.
3. Place the prosthesis in its correct position and press firmly for a few seconds.
4. It is advisable to wait 5 minutes from placement, before starting to chew food.
5. Close the tube well after each application.