Pic Easy Rapid Automatic Arm Tensiometer
There are times when what we are looking for in a blood pressure monitor is a practical and simple measurement system. That's why Pic has developed a blood pressure monitor tailored to your needs.
Pic Easy Rapid Digital Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor gives you fast measurement while achieving great practicality and simplicity of use.
In addition, Pic Easy Rapid digital automatic blood pressure monitor has 60 measurement memories,an arrhythmia detector and allows to calculate the average of the last 3 measurements.
How to use:
- Rest your elbow on a surface so that it is at the same height as your heart.
- Turn the palm of your hand upwards.
- Place the appliance on your wrist.
- Press the ON/OFF button to start the measurement. The result of measuring systolic, diastolic and pulsation pressure will appear on the screen.
- Avoid previous physical exercise
- Rest for 5 minutes before measurement
- Proper position (avoid isometric muscle activity): seating, straight back and resting on the backrest of the chair and arms supported at heart height, legs not crossed
- Avoid measuring in cases of disconfort, full bladder, etc.
- Quiet and comfortable atmosphere. Pre-measurement relaxation
- Reduce anxiety or restlessness as much as possible
- Minimize mental activity: don't talk, don't ask
- Avoid caffeine or tobacco use in the previous 15 minutes and symptoms (e.g. pain) or psychic/emotional agitation
- Select the arm with the highest PA, if any
- Adjust without slack and without compressing
- Remove thick garments, avoid wrapping them so that they compress
- The center of the chamber (or the mark of the cuff) must match the gill artery
- The cuff should be at heart level; but not so the device, which should be well visible to the explorer
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions
- In general, it is necessary to turn on the sphygmomanometer and proceed to the measurement by pressing the button indicated for this purpose
- Wait to finish the reading and record it on the appropriate sheet
Tips for correct pressure intake:
It is important to take it correctly to get exact values.
Sit in the right position in a chair and put your arms on the table. If the wrist is not at heart level, a correct value will not be obtained. Relax your shoulders and arm, and take it in a natural posture.
It is important to take at home and write down the obtained values, every day at the same time; so, you can figure out the trend of your pressure. Your doctor will diagnose the results to advise you on your health care.
Because the taking posture and thickness of the blood vessels are different in the socket on the wrist, the value may vary slightly from the intake in the arm.