Aboca Fitorid ointment relieves pain, irritation and decreases inflammation in cases of hemorrhoids.
Fitoroid Aboca ointment is indicated for:
- relieve inflammation and pain in cases of hemorrhoids.
- Protect the anorectal mucosa.
- Valid for internal and external hemorrhoids.
- Can be used in cases of fissures.
- It has refreshing properties, which causes quick relief from discomfort.
- Does not contain corticosteroids or anesthetics.
- Do not irritate or dry the mucosa.
- Does not contain SLS or SLES, petroleum derivatives, parabens, PEG, dyes or synthesis perfumes.
The effective action is due to Helydol, freeze-dried helicriso extract, enriched with Aloe, Rusco, vegetable and essential oils. It has 3 action mecanisms:
- Mucoadhesivo, forming a film that protects the area.
- Lubricant, reducing friction.
- Antioxidant, protecting the mucosa from free radicals.
How to apply Fitoroid ointment.
Extend by performing a delicate massage in the anal and perianal area. Internally it can be used using the built-in cannula. The application can be repeated several times a day, and for extended periods.
Presentation of the hemorrhoid ointment of Aboca
It is available in a 40 ml pack.