DISNEY LATEX CHUPETE 18 TO 36 MONTHS 2 UNITS
The 18-36 month latex pacifier Nuk has anatomical nipple that allows greater adaptation to the baby's palate and thanks to its ventilation system, prevents the deformation of the baby's jaw.
Recommendations for use:
- It should not be started before 15 days of life, until breastfeeding is well established, and should be suppressed before the year.
- It is recommended to restrict its use from 8 months and delete it per year. However, although pacifier use decreases with age, around 15-20% of children continue to use it at age 3.
- The pacifier can be used to relax the newborn, but should not be used every time it cries and should be removed after about 10 minutes.
- Special care must be taken with the state of preservation and hygiene, sterilizing them periodically and renewing them when the nipple deforms, the material is sticky or some crack appears.
- Do not impregnate it with sweet substances, as this promotes the appearance of cavities.
- It is not advisable to use chains to hang the pacifier from the baby's neck, to avoid possible accidents. It is preferable to attach it to clothing or the crib by means of approved chains and tapes, with safety clasp.