ACTION AND DESCRIPTION
Sterile isotonic ophthalmic drops, lubricants, intended to relieve moderate to severe symptoms of dry eye sensations.
Calms symptoms of dry eye sensation such as pain, irritation or feeling of sand in the eyes. These symptoms are the consequence of disorders on the surface of the eye that can occur for various reasons when normal tears are of poor quality or secreted in very little amount to keep the eye moist enough.
It contains a preservation agent that disappears becoming water and oxygen upon contact with the eye. This minimizes any irritation due to traditional preservatives.
It can be used by contact lens users.
Sodium hyaluronate at 0.2% w/v, sodium perborate in a buffered aqueous vehicle.
CONSERVATION AND EXPIRATION
Do not use this product after the expiry date.
Store between 1oC and 25oC.
Discard the content 28 days after the first opening.
MODE OF USE
The usual dose is one or two drops applied two to four times a day, as needed, or as directed by the medical professional who may advise using this product in a different way. No dose adjustment is required in children.
Before opening a new ampoule, check that the safety tape on the lid is not broken.
1. Turn the lid counterclockwise to break the seal.
2. Wash and dry hands well before use.
3. Remove the cover.
4. Tilt your head back and look up.
5. Slightly pull the lower eyelid of the eye to form a small poaker between the eyelid and the eye.
6. Have the bottle between the thumb and middle finger of the other hand and exert moderate pressure on the base of the bottle with the index finger to apply a drop of eye drops to that bag.
7. Open and close your eyes a couple of times.
8. If it is believed that it has not been right in the eye, apply another drop.
9. Carefully clean with a handkerchief all excess of the product, around the eyelid.
10. Put the lid back in the container, trying not to touch the tip of the applicator, even with the eye or fingers.
11. Wash hands well after use.
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS
Wait at least 30 minutes between two applications of other ophthalmic medicines.
If you are not sure how to use it or if the ophthalmic status persists, consult with a professional.
Do not use this product if the safety ring on the bottle cap is broken.
Do not use this product in case of allergy to one of the components.
Do not touch the tip of the bottle with the eye or any other surface.
Do not share the product with someone else.
May cause minimal blurred vision after application. Wait until the view is clear before driving or using machines.
Keep out of reach of children.
For external ophthalmic use only. Do not ingest.
In case of pregnancy or lactation, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
Dispose of the used bottle in accordance with local waste management regulations.